Onions are a staple in many households due to their widely applicable flavors in soups, salads and other recipes. There are numerous varieties of onions—such as red, white and yellow—that grow to many sizes and can be used for different purposes. If you are new to onion planting, it’s crucial that you understand the different ways onions can be planted and when planting should begin. Due to their biennial (or two-year-long) growing process, onions can be a bit tricky to figure out when first starting out. The staff at our plant nursery in Topeka, KS is always prepared to answer... View Article
Categories for Plant Nursery
- The Difference Between Onion Sets and Onion Plants
- Let Our Garden Center in Topeka, KS Turn Last Year’s Planters Into Decorations and Gifts!
- It’s Time to Start Planting Seeds for Your Perennials in Topeka, KS
- Prepare for Winter Planting with the Right Tips and Gardening Tools in Topeka, KS
- Get Your Tickets to the Kansas Garden Show!