If you live in a home with pets or an old HVAC system, you’re likely familiar with suspect air quality. Stale air and dryness can indicate that your air needs to be purified. Unfortunately, most viable air purification systems come with a hefty price tag. Whole-home filter systems range into the thousands of dollars, while even tabletop HEPA filters can command high replacement filter costs. If your home is in dire need of air purification, you might be overlooking a simple, cost-effective solution: house plants in Topeka, KS. That’s right, adding a little greenery to your living space can do... View Article
Categories for House Plants
- The Difference Between Onion Sets and Onion Plants
- Let Our Garden Center in Topeka, KS Turn Last Year’s Planters Into Decorations and Gifts!
- It’s Time to Start Planting Seeds for Your Perennials in Topeka, KS
- Prepare for Winter Planting with the Right Tips and Gardening Tools in Topeka, KS
- Get Your Tickets to the Kansas Garden Show!